Why Fertilize the Lawn?
Your soil gives some of the nutrients that turfgrass needs but most grounds are not able to accommodate all of them during the entire growing season. An active and healthy growing lawn uses a great deal of energy.
Fertilizer helps your garden stay healthy by:
- Replacing nutrients lost to leaching, volatilization and grass clipping removal
- Aiding in recovery from foot traffic and pest damage
- Promoting new leaf and root growth
- Reducing and controlling weeds
- Choosing a brand of lawn fertilizer
You must pick the right food if you expect a healthy, green lawn. Where you live, what kind of grass you have, what season it is all are critical factors in picking the right type of fertilizer. Our fertilizer buying guide helps you make the right choice.
Leave a Reply